Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Introductory knowledge, skills, and abilities related to measures implemented by feed and food manufacturing facilities to ensure feed and food safety. Describe the principles of preventive controls.
- Discuss the concept of preventive control.
- Describe preventive controls associated with a food safety plan.
- Review the components of a firm’s food safety plan.
- Identify applicable regulations for inspecting a firm.
- Explain the elements of a food safety plan.
Recommended For You