Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Introductory knowledge, skills, and abilities related to hazards encountered by regulators, and appropriate protective actions to mitigate hazards. Choose safe practices based on assessment of risk.
- Articulate actions taken to address personal safety concerns.
- Use knowledge and experience to address personal safety concerns.
- Evaluate conditions to identify personal safety concerns.
- Employ safety procedures specific to the working environment.
- Recognize safety policies.
Recommended For You