Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Contaminated food products could cost your business millions in recalls, lawsuits, wasted products, and more. Foreign material control training helps your entire team understand how to prevent, detect, and respond to foreign material contamination. You’ll walk away from our online course with a better understanding of foreign material control prevention methods, their limitations, and how to employ them in your facility.
- Understand types of foreign material and their sources
- Learn how to develop prevention methods for control of foreign material contamination
- Recognize the available types of foreign material detection systems and understand their limitations
- Learn key elements of foreign material investigation and how to develop action plans
- What is Foreign Material?
- Common Sources of Foreign Material
- Foreign Material Prevention Methods
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Foreign Material Detection Systems
- Investigation of Foreign Material Findings
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Methods
- Next Steps to Determine Your Company Needs
Recommended For You