Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Introductory knowledge, skills, and abilities related to preventing contamination of feed and food during transport. Describe how transportation affects feed and food safety.
- Articulate the requirements for protection of products.
- Explain how transportation practices can lead to adulterated product.
- Evaluate whether mishandling of products has occurred.
- Describe jurisdictional authority of transported products.
- Evaluate whether mishandling has resulted in adulterated product.
Recommended For You