Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Introductory knowledge, skills, and abilities related to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting, and the importance of facility and equipment sanitary design. Describe the importance of sanitary design and practices.
- Discuss the principles of sanitary design and practices.
- Identify the appropriate use of cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants.
- Explain regulatory agency policies in regard to sanitation, design, and employee practices.
- Explain the use of cleaning and sanitizing to control adulterants.
- Describe the use of cleaners and sanitizers in specific situations.
Recommended For You