Food Safety Training for Your Delivery Drivers
As COVID-19 continues to change our everyday behavior, more and more consumers have their prepared meals and groceries delivered to their homes. Restaurants must adjust, adding more takeout and delivery options. Whether you are seeking to become a driver for companies like Uber Eats, Grubhub, and so on, or train drivers for your company, Zosi’s online food safety training helps ensure delivery drivers understand how they can help prevent foodborne illness.
Food delivery driver training is beneficial to:
Restaurant leadership looking to train their food delivery drivers, just like food handlers and managers
Individuals looking to become delivery drivers for Uber Eats, Grubhub, etc.
After completing this food safety delivery driver training, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the impact of foodborne illness in the United States
- Demonstrate knowledge of what makes food unsafe
- Exhibit familiarity with the Temperature Danger Zone
- Explain the importance of personal hygiene and handwashing
- Cite examples of food delivery driver best practices