Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
The SQF Program is a rigorous and credible food safety and quality program. Adopting and implementing an SQF System shows consumers your site is committed to continuous improvement of food safety and quality best practices. SQFI’s course helps companies understand SQF Code, Edition 9 methodology, changes, and requirements to achieve SQF certification.
- Understand how the SQF Code, Edition 9 is used to develop, maintain, and implement an SQF System;
- Illustrate the connection between the Global Food Safety Initiative, or GFSI, and the SQF program;
- Identify the food sector categories and associated Codes and modules applicable to the site, their products, and their processes;
- Summarize the steps to SQF certification;
- Characterize how each section of the Code contributes to the development, implementation, and maintenance of an SQF System;
- Demonstrate the interrelationship of the food safety programs that make up an SQF System;
- And identify several routes to begin the development of an SQF System.
Recommended For You