Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
A strong food safety culture results in a reduction of risk, an empowered and engaged staff, improved customer satisfaction, and a reputation as a food industry leader. However, achieving a positive food safety culture involves commitment by all stakeholders. SQFI’s online Edition 9 course addresses food safety culture expectations for SQF-certified sites and how to set your site up for success under SQF Edition 9.
- Define food safety culture in the context of your industry sector and company
- Understand why a positive food safety culture is necessary and the impact it has on business outcomes
- Summarize the steps required to implement and continuously improve the site’s food safety culture
- Determine how to measure food safety culture
- Detail the challenges to the implementation of a strong food safety culture
- Summarize the expectations for food safety culture at an SQF certified site
Recommended For You