Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Reinforce your understanding of health and safety management best practices for the food industry with Zosi’s OSHA Foundations Online training. Developed and taught by Intertek Alchemy’s occupational health and safety experts with experience across the supply chain, this online OSHA training course focuses on real-world application of key concepts for food industry professionals and facilities. By understanding potential hazards and effectively training your team, it’s possible to keep employees safe and healthy, minimize loss of life, and decrease risk of revenue loss.
- Get an introduction to OSHA safety management concepts and regulations, including 29 CFR 1910
- Learn about potential hazards in the food industry
- Prevent bodily injury and death in your facility
- Understand the importance of hiring and supporting competent OHS personnel
- Improve record maintenance processes
- Gain insight into employer responsibilities and workers’ rights
- And more
Learn industry best practices, glean real-world insights, and take away practical advice from Alchemy’s expert consultants. Topics covered include:
- OSHA’s Purpose, Benefits, and Requirements Overview
- Walking and Working Surfaces and
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances, Blood-Borne Pathogens, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic, and Hazard Communication
- Materials Handling and Storage
Who Should Register?
- Machine and Machine Guarding, Hazardous Energy Control, and Confined Spaces
- Successful Health and
Who Should Register?
This course is primarily designed for food industry managers, supervisors, and directors who need to have basic knowledge of OSHA standards, associated penalties, hazards, and controls.
- Senior Managers
- Plant Managers
- Line Supervisors
- Line employees needing an overview of OSHA concepts
- Health and Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
Recommended For You