Check back for more upcoming PCQI Classroom dates
COVID protocols will be in place. Masks and social distancing required.
FSMA requires all key personnel who manage Food Safety Plans to be a Preventive Control Qualified Individual. Be prepared for FDA inspectors, and meet FSMA’s PCQI requirement with PCQI training from Intertek Alchemy, the largest food safety training company in the world.
Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) has partnered with the FDA to develop this interactive classroom course that meets all PCQI requirements. Level up on your career and satisfy FSMA while interacting directly with Alchemy’s expert instructors, learning best practices applied in other companies, and networking with industry peers. Upon completion, all participants will receive an official FSPCA certificate.
- Learn how to develop a food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Get 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
Official 16 module FSPCA curriculum
Day 1 | 8:00am – 5:00pm | Modules 1 – 7
- Introduction to Course & Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices & Other Prerequisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
Day 2 | 8:00am – 5:00pm | Modules 8 – 12
- Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply-Chain Preventive Controls
Who Should Attend?
Day 3 | 8:00am – 12:00pm | Modules 13 – 16
- Verification & Validation Procedures
- Record-Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview: cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
Who Should Attend?
- QA Directors and Managers
- QA Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- SQF/BRC Practitioners and Auditors
Recommended For You