ISO 9001:2015 is a quality management system (QMS) that allows organizations to establish customer confidence by consistently providing conforming products and services that meet both customer and regulatory requirements. This course takes an in-depth look at the standard and the intent of the quality management system. Utilizing the principles of ISO 19011, participants will learn how to conduct and document internal audits to gauge overall performance of the QMS.
This is a two-day virtually led course starting 8/23/22 – 8/24/22.
Total course time is 16 hours spread out over two days.
- Gain an understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Learn about Quality Managements Systems and the intended outcomes
- Understand key auditing activities as outlined in ISO 19011 including:
- Planning, initiating, and preparing for an audit
- Conducting on-site activities
- Reporting audit findings
- Conducting post-audit activities
- Obtain knowledge on how to effectively complete internal QMS audits and evaluate the effectiveness of the QMS meeting its intended outcomes
- Ascertain how to report internal audit findings and write reports
- Recognize how to resolve non-conformities and effectively close out corrective and preventive actions
This course is an instructor-led training hosted in Zoom Meetings. Participants should have access to Zoom & be familiar with its functions. Webcam & microphone are required. We strongly recommend you have a stable internet connection.
Who Should Register
- Development of Quality management system standards
- PDCA Overview (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Introduction to ISO 9001 Standard
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Defining the Audit Process
- Audit Initiation, Plan, Scope, Working Documents, Entrance Meeting
- Executing the Audit
- Documenting Non-Conformances and Corrective Action Plans
- Audit Follow Up and Closing
Who Should Register
This course is intended for individuals responsible for conducting and/or assisting with internal Quality Management Systems.
- Quality Managers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Technicians
- Quality Engineers
- Compliance Managers
There are no formal prerequisites required for this course; however, we do ask that participants purchase a copy of the standard and study it prior to the course.
Recommended For You