Classroom Course Information:
- July 19-22, 2022
5301 Riata Park Court, Building F. • Austin TX 78727
COVID protocols will be in place. Masks and social distancing required.
ISO 45001:2018 is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) that enables organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces resulting in fewer injuries and illnesses.
Intertek Alchemy is an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider. This course will prepare auditors to organize and lead a OHSMS audit, assess and report audit findings, and effectively close out non-conformities in accordance with ISO 19011. Participants will complete a set of activities and a case study to demonstrate the knowledge and skills acquired. Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment.
- Gain an understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Learn how to evaluate the entire Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its effectiveness
- Understand how to conduct all aspects of a management systems audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Acquire knowledge of evidence needed to demonstrate conformity and how to evaluate it
- Become proficient in preparing and writing formal audit reports
- Obtain soft skills need to effectively manage the audit process
Who Should Register?
- OHS Management System Requirements – Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance and Improvement
- PDCA Overview (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Principles of Auditing – ISO 19011 Overview
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 Key Changes
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Defining the Audit Process
- Audit Initiation, Plan, Scope, Working Documents, Entrance Meeting
- Executing the Audit
- Documenting Non-Conformances and Corrective Action Plans
- Audit Follow Up and Closing
- Bonus Module – Auditor Experiences and Insights
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for individuals responsible for leading and conducting second- or third-party Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems audits.
- EHS Managers
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Health & Safety Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Third-Party Auditors
There are no formal prerequisites required for this course; however, we do ask that participants purchase a copy of the standard and study it prior to the course.
Recommended For You