Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Welcome to the Infectious Disease Management course. This course provides guidance to food processing and manufacturing companies in developing and implementing an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan. Following the tips and best practices embedded in this course can help you prevent and mitigate the risk of infectious diseases in your facility.
- Identify key components of an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- Recognize the importance of evaluating risks and how risk levels affect the scope of a plan
- Determine the appropriate controls to minimize impact to people and the operation
- Develop a schedule for implementation and periodic reassessment of plans
- Describe revisions of supporting programs that are necessary to reinforce the Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Recommended For You