Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
FSSC 22000 is a highly flexible and widely recognized audit standard recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). For facilities looking for certification of their food safety systems, Zosi’s online course discusses the requirements of FSSC 22000 and how to implement the standard.
Please note, this is NOT a certification course for the FSSC 22000 program. Completion of this course gives you the knowledge, insight, and guidance needed to help your site pursue an official FSSC 22000 certification.
- Be better prepared for third-party audits by learning how to conduct effective internal audits
- Reduce food safety incidents and recalls by enhancing your ability to identify food safety risks within your facility’s process
- Expand your reach into global markets by preparing for certification from a GFSI-recognized scheme.
Individuals who complete this course will be able to do the following:
- Explain the purpose and structure of the FSSC 22000 program
- Describe the role of an internal auditor
- Describe how an internal audit improves and maintains a Food Safety Management System
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Write audit reports that improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways to verify the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Why We Need an FSSC 22000 Program
- Establishing an FSSC 22000 Program
- Creating New (and Updating Existing) Programs
- Preparing and Managing the Audit
- Sustaining the System and Continuous Improvement
Recommended For You