Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Having an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan in place is a critical component in your organization’s emergency preparedness tool kit. This course discusses the process of developing, implementing, and maintaining a robust Infectious Disease Plan.
- Identify the components of the Infectious Disease Plan
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a qualified workplace coordinator to oversee the development of the plan
- Implement, reassess, and maintain an Infectious Disease Plan
- Assemble ideas for program success
- Recognize steps you can take to ensure program success
Recommended For You