Intended for experienced SQF Practitioners that would like to further their knowledge, the Advanced SQF Practitioner Course provides the tools you need to maintain & enhance your SQF System. You will learn skills for internal auditing, identifying trends, developing continuous improvement, and communicating with management. Delivered in a virtual classroom setting by an SQF Approved Trainer, this course is the next step to improving your food safety system.
This is a two-day virtually led course starting 9/21/22 – 9/22/22.
Total course time is 16 hours spread out over two days.
- Further your knowledge of SQF Systems
- Learn to identify and prioritize areas of improvement
- Build confidence in your processes
- Verify the effectiveness of your SQF System
- Increase food safety standards in your facility
- Elevate consumer confidence in your brand
- Provide tools for the Internal Audit program to manage, maintain & enhance the SQF System
- Harness the corrective action/preventive action process to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Communicate with senior management to more fully define the site’s commitment to food safety
- Develop and prioritize key performance indicators to assure continuous improvement of the SQF System and an effective food safety culture
- Completed HACCP Training
- Completed Implementing SQF Training
- Successfully completed one SQF certification or recertification
This course is an instructor-led training hosted in Zoom Meetings. Participants should have access to Zoom & be familiar with its functions. Webcam & microphone are required. We strongly recommend you have a stable internet connection.
Who Should Register?
Recommended For You